FullMetal: Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FullMetal: Legends

Forum based Role-Play, set in an alternate version of the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Series universe. Make a character and forge your own destiny.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Homunculi and their abilities
Update sheet  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 8:19 pm by Oliver

» World Overview
Update sheet  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 8:27 am by Oliver

» Agent Black [NPC]
Update sheet  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 2:46 pm by Taka

» Opening Event!
Update sheet  EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 10:02 am by Taka

» The Sum of Our Parts [OPEN]
Update sheet  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 10:13 pm by Oliver

» Oliver's Updates
Update sheet  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 10:05 pm by Oliver

» Fuhrer-King Kaspar Blanke (NPC)
Update sheet  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 7:47 pm by Oliver

» Shane Wolfe Updates
Update sheet  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 6:11 pm by Oliver

» James Alexander Sharps (NPC)
Update sheet  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:45 pm by Oliver

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 85 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:42 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Update sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oliver
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Oliver

Update sheet  Empty
PostSubject: Update sheet    Update sheet  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 12:14 pm

size=24]CASE FILE: UPDATE SHEET[/size]
lyrics or quote here

FULL NAME:
      → Your character's full name here.

Note: State Alchemists are at least age seventeen.
(rarely will there be exceptions.)
      SEX:
      → Male, Female

CURRENT RESIDENCE:
      → WHERE YOU CURRENTLY LIVE      
RACE:
      → Your character's race. THIS is where you put something like "Amestrian" or "Aerugese" in it. If I see something like "Resembool" or something, I'll make you fix it, because seriously, RESEMBOOLIAN IS NOT A RACE... Or a species. And neither is 'Hick' So DON'T even think about it!

DATE OF BIRTH:
      → When was your character born?

...........................................................................

HEIGHT:
      → In centimeters or feet.

WEIGHT:
      → In kilograms or pounds.

PICTURE:
      → [spoiler*]Yes, put it in a spoiler, otherwise I WILL bitch at you. Take out the '*' too, otherwise you must be missing a few screws upstairs.[/spoiler*]

DEEPEST SECRET:
      → What you put here is NOT something you blab to every character you come across, so if you, for example, put in "Fears black cats" as your deepest secret... and tell every bum you come across "Hey, I'm scared of black cats!" Then I will smack you, put you on my 'asses to be haunted' list AND delete this section from your profile for payback. (Delete if you don't have one)

ask!

SPECIALTIES:  
     → This is where you list your specialties as an alchemist. This coincides with the tier you are and is broken down in that system. Specialties are found in the Alchemy/Alkahestry Systems

ABILITIES:  
     → For Homunculi/Chimerae

TRIVIA:
      → Anything else you want to add? Random trivia, information on an illness or disability your character has, etc.
     → Be sure to add what language they speak and to also list that as part of your signature.

TIER:

CENZ:

SOULS: (For those with a Philosopher’s Stone)

Code:

size=24][font=courier new]CASE FILE: UPDATE SHEET[/font][/size]
[size=17][font=georgia][i]lyrics or quote here[/i][/font][/size]

[size=18][font=courier new]FULL NAME:[/font][/size]
       → Your character's full name here.

[size=18][font=courier new]AGE:[/font][/size]
       → Your age.
Note: State Alchemists are at least age seventeen.
(rarely will there be exceptions.)
      [size=18] [font=courier new]SEX:[/font][/size]
       → Male, Female

[size=18][font=courier new]CURRENT RESIDENCE:[/font][/size]
       → WHERE YOU CURRENTLY LIVE  
    [size=18][font=courier new]RACE:[/font][/size]
       → Your character's race. THIS is where you put something like "Amestrian" or "Aerugese" in it. If I see something like "Resembool" or something, I'll make you fix it, because seriously, RESEMBOOLIAN IS NOT A RACE... Or a species. And neither is 'Hick' So [i]DON'T[/i] even think about it!

[size=18][font=courier new]DATE OF BIRTH:[/font][/size]
       → When was your character born?

[center]       ...........................................................................[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]HEIGHT:[/font][/size]
       → In centimeters or feet.

[size=18][font=courier new]WEIGHT:[/font][/size]
       → In kilograms or pounds.

[size=18][font=courier new]PICTURE:[/font][/size]
       → [spoiler*]Yes, put it in a spoiler, otherwise I WILL bitch at you. Take out the '*' too, otherwise you must be missing a few screws upstairs.[/spoiler*]

[center]
        ...........................................................................[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]DEEPEST SECRET:[/font][/size]
       → What you put here is NOT something you blab to every character you come across, so if you, for example, put in "Fears black cats" as your deepest secret... and tell every bum you come across "Hey, I'm scared of black cats!" Then I will smack you, put you on my 'asses to be haunted' list AND delete this section from your profile for payback. (Delete if you don't have one)

[center]       ...........................................................................[/center]

ask!

[size=18][font=courier new]SPECIALTIES:[/font][/size]  
      → This is where you list your specialties as an alchemist. This coincides with the tier you are and is broken down in that system. Specialties are found in the Alchemy/Alkahestry Systems

[size=18][font=courier new]ABILITIES:[/font][/size]  
      → For Homunculi/Chimerae

[size=18][font=courier new]TRIVIA:[/font][/size]
       → Anything else you want to add? Random trivia, information on an illness or disability your character has, etc.
      → Be sure to add what language they speak and to also list that as part of your signature.

TIER:

CENZ:

SOULS: (For those with a Philosopher’s Stone)

Back to top Go down
https://fullmetallegends.rpg-board.net

Update sheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FullMetal: Legends :: Creation Center :: Update Area-
Jump to: